Basement Remodelers Erie, CO
What’s your definition of living large? A state-of-the-art media room? A full wet bar and kitchenette with upscale finishings like marble or granite? A game room where your kids and their friends can safely hang out? More bedrooms and baths to use for in-law quarters or guests? An exercise or play room? With basement remodeling, the possibilities are nearly limitless. Plus, it adds unique space, extra square footage, and value to your home.
Baker Basements, a full-service basement remodeling contractor, has years of award-winning basement finishing experience under our belts. What makes us a great choice for remodeling your basement is that we take customer communication seriously. This open dialogue makes Baker Basements different from other basement contractors. We earn and keep your trust by returning your calls promptly, keeping you updated throughout the process. The thing that our customers love most about us, is that we truly listen.
You’ll have one point of contact through your entire build, as opposed to figuring out who to talk too with numerous subcontractors shuffling about. Our skilled designers and craftsman handle everything from the initial planning stages to the design, connecting new new systems to existing ones, build out and finish work.
Most homes in Colorado have a basement so using this space is beneficial. Our expert team will take the time to have a discussion with you and we will design a plan to put all of your extra space to good use specifically for you and your family. Here are a few benefits of using your basement space:
- More space with the same footprint: You won’t need a bigger lot or sacrifice precious garden area to get more living and storage space.
- Energy efficient: Because the surrounding earth insulates basement walls, it can maintain a more constant temperature without additional heating or cooling.
- Multi-purpose use: You can use a basement for everything from a child’s playroom, to a home theater, to extra bedrooms, to creating a mother-in-law apartment.
Types of Basements
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to basements. Depending on your lot elevation, the style of your home, and personal needs, a basement can come in different forms.
- Full Basement: A full basement is a space beneath the house that is tall enough to stand in and covers the full footprint of the house.
- Partial Basement: As the name suggests, this type of basement only covers a portion of the house footprint.
- Walkout Basement: A walkout basement occurs with a house that is situated on a sloping lot. Part of the basement is underground, but the part that is on the sloping end will have full daylight windows. A walkout basement might also have an exterior door that leads directly into the yard. This type of basement is also known as a walkout basement.
At Baker Basements, we have worked with all different basement types and can provide the perfect solution for what ever type of basement you have. .